Corporate and Private Groups
Not everyone is self motivated when it comes to training and exercise. In striving to promote a higher standard of health, fitness and wellbeing in the community, we also deliver corporate and group training programs.
- Corporate. Healthy body, healthy mind. Our corporate training programs are designed for those employers that genuinely care about the health and wellbeing of their employees. They are an effective way to build teamwork while enjoying the outdoor environment. Programs typically target a common goal event such as a half marathon, corporate fun run, BRW triathlon, Cole Classic or similar event.
- Group. Has your book group just been inspired by Christopher McDougall’s ‘Born to Run’? Or has your parental group decided to train for a fun run while the kids are in day care? Or does your rugby team want to cross train in ocean swimming in the off-season? We tailor programs to motivated groups with specific sporting goals regardless their level of experience or sporting background.
Company sporting teams such as cricket, touch football, soccer, triathlon and fun run teams are great ways to encourage employees to remain active as well as network in and outside of the company. As employers continue to place a greater value on their employee’s health and wellbeing, it’s encouraging to see participation rates in these activities and events increasing.
Employers must still be conscious of the need for their employees to be fully fit to participate in these activities. Not doing so risks unnecessary injuries to staff, lost work time and possible compensation expenses.
Our corporate programs are an effective way to build teamwork while enjoying the outdoor environment and mitigating the risks of staff injuries during company sport or when competing at corporate events.
At Domestique Fitness we provide two primary types of fitness programs:
- Specific sporting event training programs
- General purpose fitness training programs
Our programs can be provided as written training plans for you to follow, delivered through in-person coaching at a place and time that suits your needs or a combination of both.
- 5km through to half marathon fun runs such as the City2Surf, Sutherland2Surf, Bridge to Brisbane, City2South
- BRW Triathlon, Tough Mudder, Spartan or similar multisport events
- Cole Classic, Bondi to Bronte, Melbourne Swim Classic or similar ocean/ open water swimming event
- Sydney to the Gong Ride, Brisbane to the Gold Coast Cycle Challenge or similar